How May We Serve You?
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul, Council of Los Angeles, provides help to the disadvantaged, low-income and homeless in Los Angeles, Ventura, and Santa Barbara counties.
The goal of the Society is to end poverty. We provide emergency and transitional shelter for men, rental and permanent housing move-in assistance, transitional and permanent housing support for families, and referrals and linkages to other needed services. We offer services aimed at addressing all issues a person or family may be facing with the intent of supporting sustained positive change.
To achieve these goals, the Society’s social services program provides:
- Access to housing and housing resources
- Employment and education assistance
- Health and mental health support and referrals
- Community engagement
- Prevention and intervention
Please see our programs below.
- Cardinal Manning Center (CMC)
- Men’s Advancement Program (MAP)
- Emergency Shelter Program (Bridge Housing)
- Day Center Community Services
- Ventura County Center
- Family Housing Program