How May We Serve You?
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul, Council of Los Angeles, provides help to the disadvantaged, low-income and homeless in Los Angeles, Ventura, and Santa Barbara counties.
The goal of the Society is to end poverty. We provide emergency and transitional shelter for men, rental and permanent housing move-in assistance, and referrals and linkages to other needed services.
To achieve these goals, the Society’s social services program provides:
- Employment and education assistance
- Access to housing and housing resources
- Health and mental health support and referrals
- Community engagement
- Prevention and intervention
Please see our programs below.
- Cardinal Manning Center (CMC)
- Emergency Men’s Transition Service
- Day Center Community Services