Day Center Community Service
The CMC provides center community services that offer support to assist individuals in meeting basic needs, obtaining housing, employment, and educational goals. The community center provides services created to enhance an individual’s capacity toward positive change. Services include education, information, and support in these areas:
- Respite area
- Hygiene kits distribution
- Access to telephone and computer services
- Sack lunches
- Transportation assistance: Bus tokens and coupons
- Personal development groups: Arts, financial literacy, movies & documentaries, chess, and more.
- Seniors’ Bingo
- Outreach services by partner organization (Veterans outreach, employment, and other supportive services)
- Referrals and linkages to housing, legal clinics, immigration services, medical services, mental health services, drug & alcohol treatment, and more.
Our services include access to case management, housing fairs, immigration clinics, therapeutic groups, a computer lab, and a variety of other supportive services.