Some changes were made to comply with COVID-19 safety measures.
If interested in a vehicle donation fill out the webform below or fill out a paper form and email a photo or scanned version of it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access the paper form here.
- Vehicle donations can also be made by phone. Please call 1-323-224-6287 to donate.
Interested in making a vehicle donation?
Let us know and we’ll reach out to you.
How the Vehicle Donation Process Works
We accept car and motorcycle donations (running or not). The process is fast and easy:
- Provide us with the vehicle information (fill out the form above) and arrange a free pick up time convenient for you.
- We will tow your vehicle.
- We will provide you with a receipt at the time of pick up and send you an acknowledgment letter within a month.
- We will notify you of the sale of the vehicle and provide you with the proper forms for tax deduction purposes.
The IRS allows you to claim a tax deduction of:
- The value of your vehicle donation up to $500 or
- The amount we sell your vehicle for – if it is more than $500.
You can check with your tax preparer to determine the amount of your benefit. The IRS publishes A Donors Guide to Vehicle Donation that you can read for a more detailed overview.
Join Our Email List
Sign up for our monthly newsletter to receive 25% off your next purchase!